Braga, Antonio Rafael, et al. “A Method for Mining Combined Data from in-Hive Sensors, Weather and Apiary Inspections to Forecast the Health Status of Honey Bee Colonies.” Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, vol. 169, Feb. 2020, p. 105161., doi:10.1016/j.compag.2019.105161.
Russell, J. A., Cazier, J. A., Hassler, E. E. & Mueller, T. S. (2020). Using Data Analytics to Understand the Electrical Consumption Patterns of Residential Buildings, Journal of Architectural Engineering, (vol. 26, issue 1). https://ascelibrary.org/doi/abs/10.1061/(ASCE)AE.1943-5568.0000384
Mueller, Thomas, et al. “Energy Audits and Efficiency Rebates Drive Energy Consumer Satisfaction.” Natural Gas & Electricity, vol. 36, no. 3, 19 Oct. 2019, pp. 13–18., doi:10.1002/gas.22140.
- Belinda, C. D., Westerman, J. W., & Bergman, S. M. (2018). Recruiting with ethics in an online era: Integrating corporate social responsibility with social media to predict organizational attractiveness. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 109, 101-117.
- Benoit, I.D., Brashear, T.G., Chelariu, C., Foreman, J,R., & Bergman, S.M. (2018). Social Norms in the Salesforce: Justice and Relationalism. Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing. doi.org/10.1108/JBIM-01-2018-0054
- Muller, T. (2018). Big Data and Housing. Talking Stick, 36, 1.
- Cech, Thomas G., Spaulding, Trent J., & Cazier, Joseph A. (2018, in Press) "Data Competence Maturity: Developing Data Driven Decision Making" Journal of Research in Innovative Teaching & Learning.
- Hassler, E., Cazier, J., Russell, J., Mueller, T., Paprocki, D. (2019). “Standardizing Public Utility Data: A Case Study of a Rural Mid-Size Utility”. Journal of Information Systems Applied Research, 12(1) pp 36-47. http://jisar.org/2019-12/ ISSN: 1946-1836.
- Labrie, R. C., Steinke, G. H, Li, X., & Cazier, J. A., ( 2018) “Big Data Analytics Sentiment: US-China Reaction to Data Collection by Business and Government” The Journal of Technological Forecasting & Social Change, 130 (2018), 45-55.
Industry Focused Press
- Vejsnaes, Flemming and Cazier, Joseph (2019) “Technology in Action: HiveLog Keeps It Simple”, Bee Culture, May 2019 issue.
- Cazier, Joseph and Omer Davidi (2019) “Technology in Action: Optimizing Pollination with BeeHero.io” Bee Culture, April 2019 issue.
- Cazier, Joseph A., Wilkes, James T, Wilkes, Sullivan and Moyen, Derek (2019) “Technology in Action: HiveTracks Commercial Apiary Management System” Bee Culture, March 2019 issue.
- Cazier, Joseph A., Haefeker, Walter, Wilkes, James T., and Hassler Edgar (2019) “Building Trust and Data Integrity in Bee Data Sharing”, Bee Culture, February 2019 issue.
- Cazier, Joseph A., Haefeker, Walter, Wilkes, James T., and Hassler Edgar (2019) “Risks and Rewards of Data Sharing for Commercial Beekeepers”, Bee Culture, January 2019 issue.
- Cazier, Joseph A., Haefeker, Walter and Hassler Edgar (2018) “Data Sharing Risks and Rewards for Hobbyist Beekeepers”, Bee Culture, December 2018 issue. Pages 23-30.
- Cazier, Joseph A., Haefeker, Walter and Hassler Edgar (2018) “BeeXML Part II - Achieving the Goal of Standardized Data”, Bee Culture, November 2018 issue. Pages 26-33.
- Cazier, Joseph A. and Haefeker, Walter (2018) “BeeXML Part I: The Power of Big Data and Analytics”, Bee Culture, October 2018 issue. Pages 30-34.
- Cazier, Joseph A. (2018) “BeeWeek in Brussels: Why Americans Should Care”, Bee Culture, September 2018 issue. Pages 26-29.
- Cazier, Joseph A., Rogers, R., Hassler, E. E. and Wilkes, James T. (2018) “The Healthy Colony Checklist (HCC) Part II: Validating and Using the HCC for Hive Inspections”, Bee Culture, August 2018 Issue. Pages 27-31.
- Cazier, Joseph A., Rogers, R., Hassler, E. E. and Wilkes, James T. (2018) “The Healthy Colony Checklist (HCC) Part I: A Framework for Aggregating Hive Inspection Data”, Bee Culture, July 2018 Issue. Pages 29-32.